New Text and Phone Service
Sign up for text notifications:
To opt into SMS text message notifications
Text SIGNUP to 844-201-0052
Follow the prompts to complete the registration process.
Messages available for available holds, overdue notices, etc.
Message and data rates may apply.
To add additional library card numbers, text ADDCARD to 844-201-0052, follow the prompts.
To opt out of SMS text message notifications at any time
Text STOP to 844-201-0052
Telephone notice and renewals
For Hold Pickup and Overdue Items, you will receive automated phone calls from 715-301-0484.
“This is the Wisconsin Valley Library Service with an announcement…” message will repeat 3 times.
To renew items, or request information about your library account:
1. Call 715-301-0484
2. Make your selection:
- For a list of hold items ready for pickup press 1 followed by the # sign.
- To renew eligible items due soon press 2 followed by the # sign.
- To renew eligible overdue items press 3 followed by the # sign.
- For an overview of your items press 4 followed by the # sign.
- To check for any fees or fines press 5 followed by the # sign.
3. Once you have made a selection, the system will reply with: “Your request is being processed. Please hang up and the system will call you back shortly.”
4. Hang up the phone and wait for the system to call you back with a response.